Vitamin C is highly effective at evening the skin tone, fading dark spots, brightening the skin, and giving the skin an overall youthful glow. Many of our Dermatologist recommended clean beauty solutions in our clinically proven Vitamin C line, contain 5% stabilized Vitamin C which is a highly potent form of Vitamin C that is less likely to degrade than un-stabilized Vitamin C. To get even toned, brighter skin with DERMA E, keep reading for our daily Vitamin C routine.
Clinical results confirm: 82% Improved in skin radiance / brightness*
Notes: *Based on results from independent 6-week clinical studies on the Vitamin C line that included the Vitamin C Daily Brightening Cleanser, Vitamin C Concentrated Serum, Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer, and Vitamin C Intense Night Cream.
Step 1: Cleanse the skin with our Vitamin C Gentle Daily Cleanser with Golden Turmeric and Ancient Rice. This multi-use cleanser also acts as a facial mask and gentle exfoliant.
- Cleanser – Gently lather over dampened face and neck, then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. Use in the morning and evening. Gentle enough for daily use.
- Mask – For more intense results, apply generously to face, hands and other skin areas, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes or until dry.
- Moisten fingertips, then massage to activate exfoliants.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Step 2: In an upward motion, apply our clinically proven Vitamin C Concentrated Serum with Hyaluronic Acid to your face and neck area. Our stabilized Vitamin C infused serum intensely moisturizes while guarding skin against environmental stressors.
Step 3: In the mornings, apply our clinically proven Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer with Rooibos and Probiotics to your face and neck area. This lightweight day moisturizer supports collagen health while protecting skin.
Step 4:In the evenings, apply our clinically proven Vitamin C Intense Night Cream. The skin-balancing Probiotics and antioxidant-rich Rooibos infused night cream provides rich moisture while renewing the tone and texture of your skin while you sleep.